Excerpt from the book ‘FAITH UPDATE’ by Dele Osunmakinde.
THE GOD KIND OF FAITH
Mark 11: 22-24 “So Jesus answered and said to them, “Have faith in God. For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain exness, ‘Be removed and be cast into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says. Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.”
Another interesting story! Jesus here taught the disciples the principles or the secrets guiding the operations of this faith. The Lord called this “the God-kind of faith”. So, what the Lord manifested throughout His life and ministry is faith in God or the God-kind of faith.
After Jesus spoke to the fig tree and Peter saw the result the following day, he wanted to know what transpired.
Here is the highlight of what the Lord said to Peter:
1. There is a God-kind of faith or faith in God.
2. It works for whomever.
3. It does not distinguish between the fig tree and the mountain exness register.
4. Jesus said with this type of faith you can steadily do what was done to the fig tree to the mountain.
5. For the fig tree it worked on the spot without moving it. The same faith (not a greater one) can move a mountain and cast it into the sea.
6. This faith does not respect the size or weight as there is no comparison between the fig tree and a mountain.
7. The faith is released by saying exness com.
8. When you are releasing the word of faith there must be no doubt in your heart.
9. You must have confessions of faith. Those things you say.
10. So, instead of giving the disciples a formula for increasing their faith, the Lord taught them the mustard faith principle as well as the God kind of faith.